Nail problems are also a severe issue formed through different injuries, and other accepts. Some common nail problems can cause infection and other significant matters. Common nail problems are brittle, loose nails that may change colour or shape; it is also a considerable problem treated by Dermatologists in Jaipur.
These are typical problem seems in nails:-
- Sometimes in your old age, nails become thicker in size and break easily by forcing them or pulling and cutting them in the wrong way.
- Around six months of pregnancy, nails sometimes become more complex and softer or brittle.
- After changing the nail colour, it becomes loose and eventually falls off after an injury.
It is a myth that fingernails that fall off after an injury should grow back within six months, and toenails can take up to 18 months.
Causes of nail problems
- Nail injuries or biting your nails.
- Applying a lot of nail varnish or smoking can cause nail staining.
- Regularly cutting or trimming your nails at a specific angle can also cause nail problems.
- Not using rubber gloves while washing and cleaning something because most cleaning products have caustic soda. This causes severe injuries that mark for a lifetime.
- Fungal nails infection: Fungal nails problem is not a permanent and not severe problem compared to others. It takes a long time to treat.
- It usually affects toenails and fingernails. It starts from the edges and gradually spreads to the middle of the nail, making the nail disclosure and sometimes thicker in parts. Sometimes nails become brittle, and pieces can break off over time, causing pain and swelling in the skin around the nail.
Nail Problems: Long-term conditions
Psoriasis is a skin condition that causes flaky skin patches to form scales. On black, white or brown colour skin, the patches look in the colour red and pink, and the scales are white or silvery. Sometimes on brown or black skin, the patches can also look purple or dark brown, and the rankings may look grey. Psoriasis occurs rarely; about 2 of 100 people face this problem; it can start at any age but usually in the period between 20 to 30 years and between 50 to 60 years old. It affects men and women equally; it varies from person to person. It is a minor irritation, but for others, it can significantly impact their quality of life.
Iron deficiency anaemia
This problem occurs through a lack of iron, often because of blood loss or pregnancy. Treatment of this through iron tablets and through eating iron-rich foods like spinach. This problem finds in blood and feels low energy in the body.
It is a rare problem in the human body, an underactive thyroid gland where your thyroid gland does not produce enough hormones. The common symptoms of underactive thyroid are tiredness, weight gain and feeling depressed. Most cases are by the immune system attacking the thyroid gland and damaging it or damage to the thyroid that occurs during some treatments for thyroid cancer.
Diabetes is the most common problem, especially in India; 90 of 100 people face diabetes problems sometimes; it is genetic. It is a lifelong condition that causes a person’s blood sugar level to become too high. There are two types of diabetes where one in which the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the cell that produces insulin. The second one where the body does not has enough insulin, or the body’s cells do not react to insulin. This problem usually seems in above 30 years of age people.
Things you can do to prevent your figure nails and toenails
- Always wear rubber gloves if your hands are often in water or you regularly use cleaning products.
- Regularly trim your nails.
- Try to cut injured, loose nails back to where they are still attached, as it helps them to grow correctly.
- Always apply hand cream on your nails and fingertips.
- Always clean your nails with a soft nailbrush.
- Always try to maintain short nails.
read more: health benefits
Nails are also the central part of the body. These are some symptoms and signs of a nail problem. Mainly nail problems occur through external accepts like washing and cleaning because these products have caustic soda, an acidic type material. In Jaipur Skincity, all types of nail treatments are conducted by skin specialists and dermatologists.