CA Intermediate Study Material: The CA Intermediate is the second stage of the CA Course. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India issues the CA Intermediate Study Material. However, if you want to clear the CA Intermediate Exam on the First attempt, you must refer to the latest and updated study material for CA Intermediate.
Moreover, the ICAI CA Intermediate study material has a detailed knowledge of each chapter and concept, which covers the whole syllabus. Further, in the article below, the CA Wizard team has come up with CA Inter study material, syllabus, and Preparation tips.
Further, students to note that from this year, i.e. CA Inter Nov 2022 attempt, ICAI will not conduct IPCC. Now, students only have to give CA Intermediate.
Before Moving ahead, Let’s see the overview of the course.
CA Intermediate Course – An Overview
|Exam Name||CA Intermediate|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No. of Papers||8|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students must pass the CA Foundation Exam
or Students can register through Direct-Entry Scheme.
|Total No. of Marks||800|
|CA Inter Duration||10 Months|
|CA Inter Registration Fee||Rs. 20,700 (Both Groups)|
How to Download CA Intermediate Study Material for Nov 2022
To download the CA Intermediate Study Material, follow the steps below. Moreover, from the steps below, you can download CA Intermediate study material in both Hindi and English.
- Firstly, Visit the ICAI website and Tap on Students.
- Now, under the student tab, click on “BOS Knowledge Portal”.
- After that, you will see “Click here to Access BoS Knowledge Portal”, Click on that.
- Now, you will see various options on your screens, such as CA Course, Syllabus, Study material, E-books, and many more.
- Click on Study Material.
- Now you will be asked to choose Foundation, Intermediate, and Final.
- Click on Foundation.
- All eight papers of the CA Intermediate will appear on your screen.
- Afterwards, Click on ” Click here” on any of the papers.
- Now, CA Foundation Study Material for that paper is on your screen.
- However, students must click on the topic; a PDF will appear on your screen to download the PDF.
- Moreover, once the study material is on your screen for the Hindi medium, scroll down, and you will see Hindi Medium written over there.
- Click on Hindi medium to download the Hindi medium study Material Chapter-wise.
CA Intermediate Subjects
The CA Inter Syllabus consists of 8 papers which are further divided into two groups, each consisting of 4 papers. The subjects of the CA Intermediate Syllabus are:
- Paper 1: Accounting
- Paper 2: Corporate and Other Laws
- Paper 3: Cost Management and Accounting
- Paper 4: Taxation
- Paper 5: Advanced Accounting
- Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance
- Paper 7: Enterprise Information System and Strategic Management
- Paper 8: Financial Management and Economics for Finance
However, the students can download the syllabus for CA intermediate from the above-provided steps and have a look at the subjects of CA Inter.
CA Intermediate Books
The best books for CA Intermediate Course are:
- First Lesson in Accounting Standards – MP Vijay Kumar
- Accountancy with Quick Revision – P.C Tulisan
- A book on Corporate and other laws for CA Inter – Munish Bhandari
- Cost Accounting for CA-IPC – P.C Tulisan
- Handbook on Taxation – G. Sekhar
- Tulsian’s Accountancy: For CA Intermediate’s Group II – P.C Tulsian and Bharat Tulsian
- Auditing and Assurance for CA Inter – CA Surbhi Bansal
- Dinesh Madan’s Information Technology – Dinesh Madan
- Student’s Guide on Financial Management and Economics for Finance – B. Saravana and Prasath G. Sekar.
Preparation Tips to clear CA Intermediate Exam on First Attempt
To pass the CA Intermediate Exam on the First attempt, students must follow the tips below:
- Firstly, Prepare a Study plan according to the Examination dates.
- Students must join the best CA Coaching for preparation.
- Students must always prepare handwritten, which will help them during the revision.
- Moreover, the students must have a good command of the calculator.
- Further, taking short breaks during the study is a must.
- The candidate must do meditation and Exercise regularly.
- The student must do the three-time revision before the exams.
- Students must solve the model and revision test papers to have good command over speed and concepts.
- The student must learn how to write answers for exams.
However, their tips will help students to get good results in CA Inter Exams. Moreover, if you follow the excellent study tips and good study material, nobody will stop you from passing the CA Intermediate on the first attempt.
Also Read: American Business Awards
In the above article, you looked over the CA Inter subjects and learned how to download the CA Intermediate syllabus. For more such updates, Visit CA Wizard. Here, you will find everything related to CA, like, the syllabus, study material, revision test papers, study tips, and much more.